Saturday, April 16, 2016

Life or Something Like It- 14


Keep taking two bites at a time instead of one, eh ?
Well, this one choked me a little bit.
Where do you see your life in 7 years?

I guess it made me look at my life now, and that made me wonder about what I see vs. what others see, vs. what needs to be done.

I'm in transition, again. I'm trying to change my circumstances, again. I've taken on more than I suspect a lot of people know again.

I'm learning and stumbling and falling and getting up as far as my relationship.
I'm this little baby fledgling bird in the world of writing trying to get some momentum to take off, and I've still got a foot in the nest of temp work or customer service, though right now those twigs seem to be falling right out from under my feet too. I guess this post served to worry me, help me become more determined, and totally flip me out one night.

Anyway, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna look forward seven years and list my hopes.
Because that's all it asked, and my brain put more in it than that.

I want to be happy.
I want to be in love and developing that relationship to the best it can be, and I hope it'll be a 10 year old thing by then.
I want to have a place that's just for us where everyone feels safe and comfortable and loved.
I want to have enough, and a little extra to give, if that's possible.
I want myself and my loved ones to feel fulfilled, supported and secure.

There. I guess that wasn't so hard.
Now I pin this somewhere, and try to achieve it.

No comments: