Saturday, November 6, 2010

project!

Ok, so I said I'd come back, I came back for a day and I left. I figure if I do this project, as I've heard from wise men, and I really do it, every day for a month....then I'll have made it a habit and it'll be easy to do.
So, taken from my sister from another mister, Sarah K. , here we go. Here's what I'm going to do.
Post later after I bike to Jewel for day one.

Day 01 - A recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest Day 03 - A picture of you and your friend Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn't have Day 05 - A pictu...re of somewhere you've been to Day 06 - A picture that shows your true self Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on you Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most Day 10 - A picture of someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future Day 11 - Your celebrity crush Day 12 - A picture of something you love Day 13 - A picture of something you hate Day 14 - Picture of someone you could never imagine your life without Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die Day 16 - Someone you would want to switch lives w/ for one day and why Day 17 - Your favorite song Day 18 - Picture of your biggest insecurity Day 19 - A picture of someone you miss Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel Day 21 - A picture of something that makes you happy Day 22 - A picture that confuses you Day 23 - Something you crave for a lot Day 24- A picture of yourself and a family member Day 25 - Picture of yourself and a family member Day 26 - A picture of something that means alot to you. Day 27 - A picture of something your afraid of Day 28 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then? Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile Day 30 - Who are you?

No comments: