Thursday, May 10, 2012

Meant to be Broken

Well hi there.
So I spose it's clear I haven't been around the past two nights, because there wasn't anything posted. 
Little hiatus. Unplanned, but worth it. I don't intend to let the lack of doing things keep me from continuing. Might just stretch 21 to 23.

Sometimes opportunities come along and your calendar magically clears itself and you can find 48 hours of absolute awesome when you weren't even necessarily looking. Which is what happened to me.  Laughing and cooking and watching movies, shopping, drives, cool breezes and quiet outside the windows. 

I needed it. I'm still in awe of how everything can be so dark and you can still find some light in it. To me, that's really what the last 48 hours was.  I've got that hangover you get when you know that the best part of your week has just wrapped up.  I'm ok with that though.

Taking the advice of Kurt Vonnegut I'd just like to say "If this isn't nice, I don't know what is."



No comments: