Tuesday, May 1, 2012


There's no fortune cookie inspirational message today.
Truthfully I'm miserable.
Not only am I in pain that got worse as promised, I am incredibly sad.
I feel like I keep having to explain myself and justify my feeling the way I do, and I'm sick of it.
I have bitched at the very people trying to help me, and I feel bad about it.
I've avoided talking to people.
For some reason people don't take me seriously when I say I'm in pain, either, and that pisses me off.  Yes, it is only whiplash and bruising, but it really hurts.  And it really hurts worse today than it did before.
I don't have anything good to say.
I am defensive and oversensitive and I do feel like crying for a good long while because I feel like some of the pressure would let off.
I'm nauseous and I'm crabby and I'm tired and I'm just....not ok. 
Give me that, ok?

No comments: