Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes you've gotta treat yourself, and sometimes you've gotta treat yourself right.
I think this is both.

I made these yesterday, but I couldn't be arsed to put a picture up last night. (I totally wish I could make that phrase work stateside)

Meanwhile...I'm just deciding that if life feels too dull and too predictable I need to take the reins and change it. I'm starting with getting very physical. If I can help it, I will get a bike soon, continue my night jogs, and try to canoe or kayak at least a little, and also try to swim.
Yep, I'm gonna be one of those.
But as it turns out, I wanted to be, I just...was doing it for the wrong reasons. Now I've got some right reasons to do it, and I think it'll stick.
And if that makes me look better in clothes, I'm all for it.

No comments: