Thursday, May 13, 2010

Waiting for the storm

So this was the scene out the Jeep's window on my way to visit him again. I was in an overtired, pondery mood and here's my thoughts...

This was a big storm gathering...there's been lots of flooding and it rained almost two straight days.. I really enjoyed the rain and thunderstorms, kinda forgot about the flooding and the other stuff that was going on til I was stuck in traffic today.

And granted, this sky is sorta ominous, but it's really, really beautiful.

It's kind of how I feel about tomorrow. Tomorrow, the visit is over. I *know* I can't skate free from that without feeling...kinda awful at least for a minute...but it doesn't mean that it wasn't beautiful.

That being said, it's still going to suck.
I'm just going to keep trying to live every moment of it carefully.

No comments: