Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What time IS it?

Things are getting real. These past few days have been a roller coaster, but as it turns out, as low down as it got, when I was literally crammed in a corner crying my heart out...the up has been amazing. I can honestly say that the sides of my face hurt a little from the smiling.

It doesn't make anything *less* confusing, but what I can honestly say is this... being missed and being TOLD you are missed, shown you are missed...that's something amazing. Being considered worthy of nearly 3 days of someone's 7 days in a place is amazing, and being allowed to be a part of more...

For someone to genuinely care that you laugh more now, or to just want to sit and listen to the rain together...
is wonderful.

There was a lot of wonderful with this trip, the people I saw in Socorro,and now. I don't know what it all means and on the surface, some of this insane happiness may lend itself to confusion...but right now, I'm just hanging on to that good feeling.

No comments: